We offer programs for children age six (6) to six (6) years designed specifically by experts in the field of early childhood education. In addition, our classrooms are designed with a very low student to teacher ratio. We believe that there is simply no one size fits all solution when it comes to a curriculum. Therefore our curriculum is integrated with an immersive S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) component which includes Science & Technology for Children developed by the National Science Resource Center and the Young Scientist developed by the National Science Foundation. Music and art is also integrated into our general curriculum, in addition to small group lessons in reading.
We are focused on keeping your baby happy, engaged, and secure. Here at Kids Tech Discovery Center, each baby has personalized care that is based on his or her unique schedule, nutritional guidelines, and any other special attention required. We are focused on creating experiences that invite exploration and support the rapid and important development that is occurring in your child’s first year.
Our Infant Program Features:
- One-on-one interactions that spark curiosity and socialization
- Playtime and experiences that build cognitive and motor skills
- Daily teacher-family communication to keep the parent/guardian informed
- Age-appropriate resources and equipment that support learning and development
- A safe and nurturing environment where your infant has the freedom to discover and explore
Our toddler program is designed to adapt to each individual child’s age and stage. Our experienced teachers promote emotional, physical, social, and intellectual development in a fun, engaging environment. Toddlers are encourage to use hands-on exploration and social interaction to promote their blossoming independence and social skills, and foster self-confidence.
Our Toddler Program Features:
- Engaging structured environment with activities led by the children’s individual skills and interest
- Daily progress reports provide you with review of your child’s day, including diapering, naptime, and feeding
- Learning area focused on dramatic play, mathematics, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that promotes physicial, creative, and social/emotional development
- Daily group activities that boosts social skills, curiosity, confidence, and self-help skills
Our preschool program is filled with investigation, exploration, and discovery. Our comprehensive curriculum places an emphasis on developing strong language, reading and writing abilities, and math skills. Through enriched hands-on experiences, our teachers ensure preschoolers have joyful, appropriate, and meaningful learning experiences that lead to success in school and in life.
Our Preschool Program Features:
- Engaging small and large group experiences designed to boost problem solving and scientific thinking skills
- Opportunities for children to express creativity through art, music, dance and drama
- Monthly themed activities that encourages curiosity, confidence, and independence
- A classroom environment that focuses on building cognitive, emotional, social, and physical skills
- Observation-based assessments that track children progress toward developmental milestones and school readiness
- Regular teacher-family communication, including ways you can continue the learning in your own home
Why STEM in Preschool?
- STEM offers systematic approach to learning and to teaching using inquiry-based approaches, which integrate science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- STEM offers a chance for children to make sense of the world rather than learn isolated bits and pieces of phenomena
- STEM supports young learners through intellectual engagement and challenging learning experiences
- STEM promotes the natural curiosity of early learners and supports overall academic growth
- STEM develops early critical thinking and reasoning skills. Through inquiry-based approaches children work to solve real problems, with real people in the real world!
The Early Head Start/Head Start program is a grant funded preschool program partnered through Easter Seals Chicago. Our no cost, FREE early learning program is designed for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years who may not otherwise have access to affordable quality childcare. We promote school readiness for children of all abilities. Our full-day program is year round and offers additional subsidized child care options. Students will participate in hands-on learning centers, small group instruction, dynamic lessons, free play with choice based activities, and early literacy standards such as letters and sounds, rhyming and blending, pre-writing skills and increasing vocabulary, comprehension and pre-reading skills. Classes are taught by Early Childhood educators with an Associate’s degree or higher in Child Development or Early Childhood Education. Click Here to APPLY NOW!
Our Preschool for All/Prevention Initiative program promotes school readiness in young children of all abilities from families that are at-risk due to socio-economic, environmental, or developmental factors. Preschool for All/Prevention Initiative program combine high quality early learning experiences for children with comprehensive and integrated services to support the entire family. Our no cost, FREE early learning program is designed for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years who may not otherwise have access to affordable quality childcare. Our half-day program integrates hands-on learning centers, small group instruction, dynamic lessons, free play with choice based activities, and early literacy standards such as letters and sounds, rhyming and blending, pre-writing skills and increasing vocabulary, comprehension and pre-reading skills. Classes are taught by Early Childhood educators with an Associate’s degree or higher in Child Development or Early Childhood Education. Click Here to APPLY NOW!
Preparing your child to change the future!!!
© 2021 All Rights Reserved. Designed & Powered by B.R. Wise